So, are you a lover of chocolate and coffee? If yes, then this recipe is especially for you. Preparing dishes for your in-laws or your loved ones is a great opportunity to win hearts. After all, it is necessary to make your hungry soul happy to find mental peace. Whenever you get sweet cravings you aim to have something sugary dipped up with chocolate and believe it is the most tempting feeling ever. But due to the COVID, 19 emergent people are forced to live in houses and hence can not have their favorite dishes. Here’s a super-easy recipe of delicious chocolate mocha truffles tempted with chocolate coating added with a bit of crunch, with a twist rolled up with cocoa powder. Check out the following recipe:
- 230 grams of high-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup cold brew concentrate
- Cocoa powder
- Tempered chocolate
- Melted candies
- Put the chocolate in a medium-sized bowl
- In a small size saucepan, heat cold brew, heavy cream, and vanilla extract over a medium flame.
- Heat the mixture on medium flame until it starts to simmer.
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, and after sitting whisk until the batter becomes smooth.
- Melt the butter and stir until it completely dissolves.
- Refrigerate the whole mixture for 2 hours.
- Roll the mounds into small equal-shaped balls and make a ganache.
- Coat the balls with chocolate coating or any other desired coating.
- Place these small coated balls on a parchment-lined pan until set.
- Before serving let it refrigerate for 1 hour to set properly.
It’s a keeper secret as dark coffee and chocolate truffles are the best combinations to make you happy and fall in love with the dark flavors.