Vitamin -A is also important for immunity-boosting in the human body. It strengthens the respiratory organs of a human. It is found in good quality in leafy vegetables and spinach is a very good source of it. Spinach helps in boosting your immunity along with a lot of health benefits. It also prevents heart disease and anaemia. It is also recommended for the skin as it prevents aches and purifies blood, helping to get glowing skin.
Spinach has several health benefits, including helping to maintain blood glucose levels, lowering your risk of cancer, preventing cancer, and improving bone health. Spinach is the one vegetable with a plethora of health advantages. As a result, incorporating this green into your healthy diet will boost your health in a variety of ways.
Here, I am giving healthy as well as a tasty recipe.
Spinach with Sesame and Garlic
PREPARATION TIME10 mins
COOK TIME5 mins
TOTAL TIME15 mins
SERVINGS2 to 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons toasted (dark) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-pound fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce for gluten-free version)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Heat a pan and add sesame seeds to it. Stir consistently to toast the sesame seeds. Toast it until it becomes light brown and starts smelling like toast.
- Remove it out from the pan and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil or olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic to it and sauté it tills it becomes light brown. Add spinach when the garlic begins to sizzle. Cook and stir until the spinach is completely wilted.
- Turn the heat low
- Add the sugar and soy sauce in spinach and garlic mix. After 5 seconds remove it from the heat.
- Add salt to the mixture (according to taste).
- Add roasted sesame to it.
- Serve it hot with any bread.