In summers the sun is at its peak and there are a lot of factors that affect skin like sweat, tanning, heat, etc. as this is a season of extreme heat, our skin needs more protection and care. In a lot of people, skin starts displaying annoying rashes and sunburns, as well as a stubborn tan and acne. To avoid unwelcome summer skin problems.it is recommended to improve skincare routines on the daily basis. It not only improves your skin but also protects it from sweat, heat, and harmful sun rays. Skincare routine not only included the care of your skin externally but also internally. Protection of skin from the internal body can show amazing effects. Skincare routines are not only be followed by women only but also by men as it is an important and healthy activity.
As the weather warms and the humidity in the air rises, your skin’s sebaceous glands begin to produce more natural oil. This excess oil can cause a lot of problems. The most prevalent problem that occurs throughout the summer is acne outbreaks. People with oily skin are more susceptible to it because bacteria and oils in the skin mingle with perspiration, clogging pores, and treating acne.
- Wash your face at least 3 times a day with a mild face wash.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 3-5 litres of water per day.
- Apply sunscreens regularly.
- Avoid artificial and chemical-based products on your skin.
- Moisturization can help your skin in being hydrated. Use summer-based moisturizers.
- Wear sunglasses whenever you go out.
- Take care of lips as well by using exfoliation methods and then applying a good lip balm.
- Keep a healthy diet for yourself. Include at least one bowl of seasonal fruits and one glass of juice in the diet.
- Eat plenty of vegetables.
- Bath twice a day if needed.